The application period for the 2014 exchange program is closed.
A complete application consists of:
- A completed online application form, available here...,
- A brief statement of purpose (approximately one page explaining your areas of special interest, why you wish to study at Bucerius, previous international experience, etc.),
- A letter or an e-mail from home university confirming that you have been selected to apply to the International Exchange Program at Bucerius,
- An official transcript of grades in English from current university (or an original transcript accompanied by a certified translation into English), including an explanation of the grading system and, if possible, class rank,
- Proof of English proficiency (only required for students whose primary language of instruction at their current law school is not English. Students must have a minimum of 90 on the internet-based TOEFL; 7.0 on the IELTS; a minimum grade of B on the CAE or C on the CPE; OR an ILEC),
- A current curriculum vitae or résumé,
- One passport-sized photo.
With the exception of the transcript, which must be submitted in hard copy, all other application documents may be sent electronically or per post. Applications for 2015 are due by April 15, 2015. As space is limited, applications received after the deadline will only be considered if places are still available.
Please send your application to: