Conducting research at Bucerius
Bucerius Law School welcomes academics from around the world who would like to take advantage of our extensive library and networking resources to enhance their independent research projects.
- Gain valuable input for your research from your Bucerius academic host and other Bucerius faculty members.
- Acces our campus facilities around the clock to use the extensive print and electronic resources at our campus library. Further campus facilities include several computer labs, a cafeteria, coffee shop and gym, as well as wireless internet access on campus. Limited research space on campus is available.
- Get individual support in visa, housing and other administrative issues from the Clifford Chance International Office.
- Join interesting events including lectures by renowned guest speakers, panel discussions and debates on varying current topics, concerts, leisure activities and more.
- In special cases, a visiting scholar may be permitted to audit law courses at Bucerius.
To become a visiting scholar, a member of the Bucerius faculty must express an interest in working with you. If you do not have a pre-existing relationship with a faculty member, please check the list of our professors and their research areas.
Successful applicants are current Ph.D. candidates or law faculty members from universities outside of Germany. Scholars are free to apply year-round and may choose to spend several weeks or up to six months at Bucerius.
Prof. Arpan Banerjee
Jindal Global Law School, India
Mr. Takayuki Harashima
Osaka University, Japan
Ms. Franziska Lehner
University Wien, Austria
Director, International Office