Registration for Agora 2016
The registration form for the 2016 Agora will be sent to you after you after you have been nominated by your home university; you will be asked to compose a statement of purpose (max. 400 words) and upload electronic versions of your resume and law degree.
Contact your local coordinator (below) to request a nomination for the program; nominations must be submitted by March 1.
After you have been nominated, you will be asked to complete a registration form and upload a few files by March 15.
You will be asked to submit an exposé of no more than 5,000 words by May 1.
ATLAS Local Coordinators
- American University Washington College of Law: Prof. Amanda Frost
- Bar-Ilan University: Prof. Oren Perez
- Bucerius Law School: Prof. Karsten Thorn & Kasia Kwietniewska
- Erasmus School of Law: Prof. Dr. Klaus Heine
- National University of Singapore: Prof. James Penner
- Osgoode Hall Law School: Prof. François Tanguay-Renaud
- Queen Mary University of London: Dr. Maksymilian Del Mar
- University College Dublin: Dr. Richard Collins
- Université de Montréal: Prof. Jean-François Gaudreault-DesBiens & Prof. Stéphane Rousseau
"Perhaps the most meaningful insight that I took away from these two weeks is that the legal world is filled with many interesting areas of practice represented by an equally interesting mix of individuals. With respect to my own dissertation, I've returned to Hamburg with the knowledge that one must always be critical in examining himself and his work in order to determine whether he has chosen the correct approach and if there aren’t other angles from which to address a given problem."
Bucerius Law School
Agora 2015 Participant