As a graduate of the Bucerius Master of Law and Business you will be able to understand complex legal situations, grasp their economic dimensions and perform effectively in an intercultural environment. You will therefore be well-prepared to meet the increasing demand of corporations, law firms and non-profit organizations for interdisciplinarily educated and internationally oriented young professionals.
"Graduates of the Master of Law and Business are exceptionally qualified and exhibit remarkable social skills. This is exactly what modern companies like PwC are looking for in interns as well as in employees."
A pleasure to work with
"The MLB graduates have excellent qualifications with an invaluable interdisciplinary training along with outstanding drive and intercultural skills. They are a pleasure to work with."
Alumni working in law firms
Alumni working in corporations
Alumni working in other sectors
The Master of Law and Business has its own Career Advisor who will advise and guide you regarding the next step of your career. He will also support you in your search for a placement for your mandatory internship.
The MLB Career Service includes:
- Individual advisory session to explore your ambitions and career opportunities
- Professional "application photos" (What's that?)
- Mock interview training with a professional headhunter
- Distribution of your resumé among potential employers by means of an "MLB CV Book"
- Assistance during the application process for your mandatory internship
- Coordination of speculative applications
- Company presentations by potential employers on campus
- Berlin Study Trip to explore the start-up scene in Germany's capital
The MLB staff can help you with your application documents and offer advice regarding visa extensions, as it is possible for graduates to extend their residence permit for the purpose of finding a job in Germany.
A competitive advantage
"The MLB Program provides lawyers with the necessary business skills that enable them to speak and understand their client's language. In my experience, this gives you a competitive advantage in the legal world."
A solid track record
"The MLB has a solid alumni track-record. If I look at my classmates, all of them have all found positions in companies or law firms and developed successful careers."
Join our mailing list and receive news about the Master of Law and Business, invitations to our events and timely reminders throughout the application cycle.