The ILPR enhances interdisciplinary legal research about the role of law in the economy, society and culture. It brings to Hamburg a select group of residential fellows and occasional visitors to join Bucerius Law School’s permanent faculty for research on law and economics, law and society, law and psychology, empirical legal studies and legal theory.
Guests and permanent faculty work together for joint research projects and papers and organize interdisciplinary workshops and talks by outside scholars thus providing a new forum. The program also supports post-doctoral fellows of Bucerius Law School to visit interdisciplinary centers for the study of law worldwide.
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Boele-Woelki, Dean of Bucerius Law School
- Prof. Dr. Karsten Gaede, Chair of German, European and International Criminal Law and Law of Criminal Procedure
- Prof. Dr. Anne Röthel, Chair of Civil Law, European and International Civil Law
- Svenja Länder, Director of the Center for General Studies and Personal Development
- Jessica Krüger, Research Assistant
For all questions on the program please do not hesitate to get in touch with:
- Professor Dr. Anne Röthel
Subscribe to our International Academic Newsletter and receive information about our international activities in the field of legal research.