Who can apply?
The Bucerius Master of Law and Business is a full-time Master's program for young professionals with an undergraduate degree and an interest or experience in the fields of law and business. The program is a non-consecutive Master, which means that work experience is required.
In order to qualify for admission, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- A 3-4 year undergraduate degree*
- At least 1-3 years of post-graduate work experience
- Interest or experience in the field of law and/or business
- Proven extracurricular interests
- Excellent English language skills
International experience is preferred but not mandatory.
* The Bachelor degree has to be valued at 240 ECTS (4 years) or equivalent. A 210 ECTS credit degree can be considered if the applicant has at least two years of post-graduate work experience.
Join our Mailing List
✔ News about the Master of Law and Business ✔ Invitations to events ✔ Timely deadline reminders ✔ Country-specific information ✔