Bucerius Law School has the distinguished honor of being the only law faculty to reach the top category in all ranked benchmarks for the current Center for Higher Education Development (CHE) university ranking 2020/21.
This top positioning in the CHE University Ranking 2020/21 makes Bucerius Law School once more the best ranked law school in Germany, a position which it has maintained ever since first participating in the CHE University Ranking back in 2008.
Professor Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Katharina Boele-Woelki, President of Bucerius Law School: "This result once again confirms that the Law Plus concept at our university is highly successful. At the same time, it is also an incentive for us to continue improving for the future. In recent years, for example, we have renewed the exam preparation program and have also added video correction options to the exam course."
Excerpt of the Results:
- The students are very satisfied with
- the overall study program opportunities,
- the general support provided by the teaching staff,
- the support they receive during their studies and
- the career orientation services offered.
- Especially high marks for supporting and guiding students at the beginning of their studies.
- Top category reached for "Doctorates per Professor" and "Research Funds".