for the Master of Law and Business in cooperation with WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
In order to qualify for admission, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- A 3-4 year undergraduate degree*
- At least 1-3 years of post-graduate work experience
- Interest or experience in the field of law and/or business
- Proven extracurricular interests
- Excellent English language skills
International experience is preferred but not mandatory.
* The Bachelor degree has to be valued at 240 ECTS (4 years) or equivalent. A 210 ECTS credit degree can be considered if the applicant has at least two years of post-graduate work experience.
Students are admitted on a rolling admission basis and admission is offered on a space-available basis.
We encourage you to submit your application as early as possible, especially if you:
- are planning to apply for a scholarship or
- need an entry visa to travel to Germany.
You will usually be informed of the outcome of your application within a few weeks. After submitting your application, you may be asked to schedule a Zoom interview.
|Oct 31||Early Decision Deadline|
Secure your place before the end of the year.
Early Bird Deadline
Bucerius Global Scholarship Deadline
|May 15||Final Deadline|
*Please confirm with your local German embassy or consulate which visa regulations apply to you.