for the Master of Law and Business in cooperation with WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
At this time, we anticipate hosting the Master of Law and Business as scheduled. If you have missed the March 31, 2020, please contact the admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not require a visa to enter Germany for the purpose of studying, please submit your application by May 15, 2020. All registered applicants will be informed immediately if the situation should change.
In order to qualify for admission, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- A 3-4 year undergraduate degree*
- At least 1-3 years of post-graduate work experience
- Interest or experience in the field of law and/or business
- Proven extracurricular interests
- Excellent English language skills
International experience is preferred but not mandatory.
* The Bachelor degree has to be valued at 240 ECTS (4 years) or equivalent. A 210 ECTS credit degree can be considered if the applicant has at least two years of post-graduate work experience.
Students are admitted on a rolling admission basis and admission is offered on a space-available basis.
We encourage you to submit your application as early as possible, especially if you are planning to apply for a scholarship or if you need a visa to study in Germany.
You will usually be informed of the outcome of your application within six to eight weeks. After submitting your application, you may be asked to schedule a Skype interview.
|Oct 31||Early Decision Deadline|
Secure your place before the end of the year.
Early Bird Deadline
Bucerius Global Scholarship Deadline
|May 15||Final Deadline|
*Please confirm with your local German embassy or consulate which visa regulations apply to you.
Join our mailing list and receive news about the Master of Law and Business, invitations to our events and timely reminders throughout the application cycle.