How to apply
You can apply for any Bucerius Summer Program through our online application system. Please remember that you will need to upload digital copies of required documents before you can submit your application and will still need to submit hard copies of your transcript afterward.
Early Bird Deadline:
Save 15% - make early plans and benefit from a tuition reduction. Admission decisions will be announced in late March.
Applications received after this date will be considered only if space permits. Admission decisions will be announced in late May.
To submit an application, you will be required to upload the following items:
1. A brief statement of purpose (approx. 1-2 pages)
- explain areas of special interest and why you wish to study at Bucerius
- discuss your experience—educational and/or professional—in the field treated by the program to which you are applying (coursework, workshops, conferences, summer programs, work experience)
- include any previous international experience
2. A transcript of grades
- in English or German
- from your current university (or the university where you completed your studies)
- include a description of the grading system and, if possible, class rank
- if you studied business or a business-related topic for a previous degree, please submit copies of these transcripts in addition to those from your legal studies
- if you are still a student, your home university should send a scan/e-transcript to sabrina.henning(at)law-school.de. For all other applicants, uploads in the application form will be sufficient.